After I talked about 75% in a good amount of details in my previous post What are 75% Keyboards, and What Are Their Advantages & Disadvantage?. It’s time to take a look at some of them. So here’s a list of 75% keyboards that are recommended. Along with their main features, like available swtiches type, keys count, whether the keyboard has bluetooth or not, keycaps type & other useful info.
Quickly go to:-
- DREVO Excalibur 84 Cherry MX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- EPOMAKER NIZ Plum 82 Electro-Capacitive Keyboard
- Vortexgear Race 3 – Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- EPOMAKER EP84 84-Key RGB Hotswap Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Keychron K2 Wireless Bluetooth/USB Wired Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- And Finally
- See Also:-
- Wired keyboard, with Detachable USB cable, which you could replace in case it got damaged, or to get a custom one instead.
- Mechanical Cherry MX switch with 4 options:- Cherry MX Black, Cherry MX Red, Cherry MX Brown & Cherry MX Blue.
- Keys count:- 84
- Has a white backlight, which has multiple effects.
- 24 keys rollover,
- Has Windows lock feature.
- ABS double-shot keycaps
- Keys count:- 84 (there are 66 & 68 keys version too).
- PBT keycaps
- USB wired keyboard
- Fully programmable, including customizing the FN layer.
- You need a windows machine to do the customization, then you can use it anywhere you want.
- Anti-ghosting technology, with 6-key rollover
- Switch mount type: Plate
- Compatible with the following operating systems:- Windows 8, 8.1,10, Mac OS (10.10 and above) iOS (iOS 7.0 and above), Android (4.4 and above)
- Has 83 keys
- Comes with PBT Dye SUB DSA Profile Keycaps + 19 extra RGBY and MAC keycaps modifiers
- Arbitrary programming (3 layers) (Dvorak / Colemak layers) , Support Vortexgear MPC Online key-code editor
- Cable length:- 60-inch
- Detachable micro USB Cable
- Has cherry MX Brown switches
- Compatible with Windows XP / 7 / Vista / 10 , Mac OS , Linux (only needs Windows operating system to update firmware)
- Number of Keys: 84
- Keycap: Dye-subbed PBT
- Back Light: 19 effects + 9 solid colors
- Has the N-key Rollover feature (NKRO)
- Compatibility:Windows Mac etc
- Connection: Type-C to USB detachable, plug and play
- Switch type:- Gateron (Black, blue, brown or red).
- The switches are hot swappable, no soldering required to replace them.
- Switch type:- Brown Gateron mechanical switch
- Number of keys:- 84-key
- Bluetooth mechanical keyboard.
- RGB backlight
- Aluminum frame.
- Connects with up to 3 devices via Bluetooth 5.1
- Supports wired mode with USB Type-C cable.
- Has Mac layout, with all the necessary Mac function keys.
- Comes with additional keycaps for both Windows and Mac.
- Supports N-key rollover (NKRO) on wired mode or 6 N-Key rollover on wireless mode.
- Can last up to 72 hours typing
Hopefully my list has helped you find the best 75% keyboard for you, and see you again in another article.
- Introduction to selenium web driver series. What is it? And what browsers & programming languages it supports – Tech Fairy
- What are 60% Keyboards (65%)? And what are their advantages & disadvantages – Tech Fairy
- 40% Keyboards Form Factor, What are they? And why would you use one? – Tech Fairy
- Why ThinkPad laptops are popular, and what are their advantages?
- What are business-grade laptops? What are their advantages? And which one to buy?
- Java VS Python VS C# detailed comparison, which language to learn first?
- Do you need an Expensive motherboard for gaming?
- What is the meaning of the different USB port colors? (blue, teal blue, yellow, red, black)
- Why motherboards & laptops still come with USB 2.0 ports When USB 3.0 Is Backward Compatible?
- USB 2.0 VS USB 3.0 Comparison: What are the differences between the two ports?